How to fold a fitted bed sheet (video)
- Step 1 - Lay your fitted sheet flat on a large surface with the elastic facing up.
- Step 2 - Turn the two bottom corners inside out, aligning the seems together. Neaten the corners and edges to make a rectangle.
- Step 3 - Fold your fitted sheet in half from left to right, making sure to hide the elastic.
- Step 4 - Fold your fitted sheet again in half, forming a rectangle.
- Step 5 - Finish it off by folding your fitted sheet again into thirds.
Voila - you're done! View the video below to see it done.